iGuidance v2011 Laptop & Netbook/Car PC edition will be available late fall 2010. V2011 will include updated map & back-end route engine bug fixes & enhancement. More detailed info will be available on our website & emailed to all registered customers by end of September. Pocket PC consumer retail version will be discontinued (Corp/Gov volume licensing version still available). Remaining inventory of v2009 Pocket PC edition (2/4GB) will be on clearance sale by 1st wk of September.
Both v2009 Laptop & UMPC and Pocket PC editions are now available for shipping. Customers who wish to order full or upgrade version of iGuidance v2009 Pocket PC version or our combo pack, please visit iNav online store.
1. Please note that due to a current licensing issue, traffic pattern routing will no longer be included in iGuidance v2009.
2. Pocket PC version will be shipped with 2, 4, or 8GB options (2GB on microSD w/ miniSD & SD adapters, 4/8GB on microSDHC w/ miniSDHC & SDHC adapters, add’l $10 to upgrade from 2/4GB to 8GB).
iGuidance 2009 Pocket PC Edition
V4.0.2 update now available online. Please login to your account to access the download and follow instruction provided to install.
It’s taking a while, but we are getting there!
iGuidance 2009 Laptop & UMPC/Car PC version is currently going through stage 1 beta testing with official release ETA around 3rd or 4th week of July. New features will include the following:
1. New Navteq 2008 map!!
2. Updated button colors and icons
3. New graphic engine (smoother lines & better 3D performance)
4. 3D realistic junction view (where available & provided by Navteq, about 2800+ junctions)
5. Traffic pattern (incl ETA & ETD calculation based on historic traffic for accuracy improvement)
6. Pedestrian mode (for street walking)
7. On-screen help for option menus
8. POI lookup by distance w/ 3 options: 5, 10, or 25 miles
9. Add’l safety features (emergency, school zone alert, etc)
We will begin accepting pre-orders on July 3, 2008 on our website via http://inavcorp-store.stores.yahoo.net/iggpsnaso.html. List price for iGuidance 2009 Laptop & UMPC/Car PC version is $99. Please also note that iGuidance 2009 Laptop & UMPC/Car PC version will now be sold separately from Pocket PC version (ETA: end of August 2008).
iGuidance 2009 Pocket PC version:
1. ETA: Aug 2008
2. Features: TBD
3. Compatibility: Microsoft wm5 (pocket pc/pocket pc phone editions only), and wm6 (classic and professional editions only)
4. Price: $99 (including 2GB microSD card w/ miniSD & SD adapters, upgradeable to 4GB at add’l cost).
iGuidance 2009 Combo Pack:
1. Customers who purchase both versions will be eligible for a discount. Actual discount amount TBD.
Existing iGuidance customers:
1. Make sure you register your current version of iGuidance online via www.inavcorp.com/myig/login.php to be eligible for existing customer discount
2. $79 for v2009 Laptop & UMPC/Car PC version, and $79 for v2009 Pocket PC version (w/ 2GB microSD card & miniSD/SD adapters). Existing customers who purchase both versions will also be qualified for an additional discount. Actual discount amount TBD.
3. Customers who purchased iGuidance v4 on or after May 1, 2008 from authorized resellers may be eligible for an exchange offer (v4 to v2009 Laptop & UMPC/Car PC version) + $13 shipping/handling fee. Additional information including exchange procedure will be posted online in 2-3 weeks and emailed to registered customers who opted in our email list at time of registration.
We will be posting add’l information and screenshots on our website as we progress. Thank you very much for your patience and stay tuned!
Keep up with the latest news from iNav by subscribing to our news feed. iNav news supports both RSS and Atom feeds. When you are online or at your favorite news site, you will receive automated updates when we post the latest news on Iguidance, Intellinav, or other exciting events here at iNav! Subscribe Today!
Thank you for your patience as we worked on our new website and online registration system in the past few months. Each customer will now be able to login to register add’l s/n, change contact info, and/or download updates by directly clicking on “MyIG” quicklink from homepage. New content such as online tutorial and reviews will be added shortly.
Free v4 upgrade exchange offer for existing v3 customers
- Purchased v3 from authorized resellers between 3/15/07 - 7/6/07
- registered v3 online via www.inavcorp.com
- U.S. Customers: please send $10 via www.paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR, mail your check to Free v4 upgrade, iNav Corporation, PO BOX 28325, Anaheim, CA 92809-0144
- Canada Customers: please send $10 USD via www.paypal.com to email@example.com, OR, order through our online store
- Europe/Asia Customers: please send $15 USD via www.paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR, order through our online store
- Please retain your v3 receipt/invoice as we may request it for verification purpose
- Free upgrade offer expires on August 24 2007. All requests MUST be received by us on or before this date. NO EXCEPTION.
- Since we have sold out of v4 disks and are waiting for new shipment, please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be shipped.
New features include:
- New Navteq map including Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
- Text to speech (TTS) (street name in voice guidance)
- Extended POI listings (6 millions)
- Pre-generated seamless map file for entire N. Ame (1.3GB)(no longer using Maploader program)
- Automatic font sizing for POI’s w/ long names
- Fullscreen easy toggle for car pc/UMPC w/o keyboard
- Full version still bundled w/ pocket pc, laptop, and umpc/car pc versions software in one package!
- *Internet activation process required
- *Map file = 1.3GB (requires min. 2GB SD/CF for pocket pc version)
*Existing registered customers may start pre-order v4 online for $79 + s/h immediately via our online store. If you haven’t registered your current version of iGuidance yet, you may do so via www.inavcorp.com/registration.php(before July 4, 2007) or www.inavcorp.com/myig/register.php (after July 4, 2007).
*New customers may start pre-order on June 22, 2007 via our online store or our authorized resellers.
*Customers who purchased iGuidance v3 from an authorized reseller on or after 3/15/07 may be eligible for free v4 upgrade exchange. More detailed info will be provided one week after v4 product launch so please stay tuned.
For information on how to obtain v3 upgrades, please see upgrade for detailed info such as order instruction and offer expiration date.
Mark the date on your calendar! iGuidance v3 will begin shipping on 6/21/06
- New GUI (larger font & finger-accessible menu buttons)
- New Navteq map (including Alaska)
- New UMPC/Car PC version software
- Multiple stopover
- Itinerary planning (trip order manually arranged by user)
- Detour by distance or avoid road
- Bordered roads and railroad & major roads marking
- On-screen trip info
- Trip stats recording
- Enhanced 3D display
- Shortcut buttons to “home” (user defined) and “POI” subcategories (program default)
- 240×240 resolution support (as well as 320×240, 240×320)
- Now compatible w/ HP HW6500, HW6900, & Treo 700w
All upgrade orders from registered customers received between 6/11/06 (today) and 6/16/06 12PM PST will be shipped out on 6/16/06.
- Upgrade orders we receive after 6/16/06 12PM will be processed starting 7/5/06.
- Price: $79 (+ shipping/handling) for existing customer w/ valid online registration (eligible s/n)
- How to order: http://inavcorp-store.stores.yahoo.net/iggpssov2upf.html
*Customers who purchased v2.1.3 from an authorized reseller on or after 12/20/05 will qualify for free map upgrade exchange. We will begin processing exchange requests starting 7/10/06. Add’l information will be posted on http://www.inavcorp.com/upgrade.html by 7/10. Please note this is a one-time exception to our normal 2-month period exchange policy due to release delay on our part.