iGuidance v2011 Laptop & Netbook/Car PC edition will be available late fall 2010. V2011 will include updated map & back-end route engine bug fixes & enhancement. More detailed info will be available on our website & emailed to all registered customers by end of September. Pocket PC consumer retail version will be discontinued (Corp/Gov volume licensing version still available). Remaining inventory of v2009 Pocket PC edition (2/4GB) will be on clearance sale by 1st wk of September.
Both v2009 Laptop & UMPC and Pocket PC editions are now available for shipping. Customers who wish to order full or upgrade version of iGuidance v2009 Pocket PC version or our combo pack, please visit iNav online store.
1. Please note that due to a current licensing issue, traffic pattern routing will no longer be included in iGuidance v2009.
2. Pocket PC version will be shipped with 2, 4, or 8GB options (2GB on microSD w/ miniSD & SD adapters, 4/8GB on microSDHC w/ miniSDHC & SDHC adapters, add’l $10 to upgrade from 2/4GB to 8GB).
iGuidance 2009 Pocket PC Edition
Keep up with the latest news from iNav by subscribing to our news feed. iNav news supports both RSS and Atom feeds. When you are online or at your favorite news site, you will receive automated updates when we post the latest news on Iguidance, Intellinav, or other exciting events here at iNav! Subscribe Today!
Thank you for your patience as we worked on our new website and online registration system in the past few months. Each customer will now be able to login to register add’l s/n, change contact info, and/or download updates by directly clicking on “MyIG” quicklink from homepage. New content such as online tutorial and reviews will be added shortly.
In responding to worldwide effort of reducing global warming, iGuidance is now being shipped in 5×5 CD/DVD paper wallet. Although more costly to produce vs. the traditional DVD case used, our new packaging requires much less shipping paper and/or stuffing popcorn. It’s also our goal to be able to provide paperless & downloadable version in the near future.
Free v4 upgrade exchange offer for existing v3 customers
- Purchased v3 from authorized resellers between 3/15/07 - 7/6/07
- registered v3 online via www.inavcorp.com
- U.S. Customers: please send $10 via www.paypal.com to email@example.com, OR, mail your check to Free v4 upgrade, iNav Corporation, PO BOX 28325, Anaheim, CA 92809-0144
- Canada Customers: please send $10 USD via www.paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR, order through our online store
- Europe/Asia Customers: please send $15 USD via www.paypal.com to email@example.com, OR, order through our online store
- Please retain your v3 receipt/invoice as we may request it for verification purpose
- Free upgrade offer expires on August 24 2007. All requests MUST be received by us on or before this date. NO EXCEPTION.
- Since we have sold out of v4 disks and are waiting for new shipment, please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be shipped.
New features include:
- New Navteq map including Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
- Text to speech (TTS) (street name in voice guidance)
- Extended POI listings (6 millions)
- Pre-generated seamless map file for entire N. Ame (1.3GB)(no longer using Maploader program)
- Automatic font sizing for POI’s w/ long names
- Fullscreen easy toggle for car pc/UMPC w/o keyboard
- Full version still bundled w/ pocket pc, laptop, and umpc/car pc versions software in one package!
- *Internet activation process required
- *Map file = 1.3GB (requires min. 2GB SD/CF for pocket pc version)
*Existing registered customers may start pre-order v4 online for $79 + s/h immediately via our online store. If you haven’t registered your current version of iGuidance yet, you may do so via www.inavcorp.com/registration.php(before July 4, 2007) or www.inavcorp.com/myig/register.php (after July 4, 2007).
*New customers may start pre-order on June 22, 2007 via our online store or our authorized resellers.
*Customers who purchased iGuidance v3 from an authorized reseller on or after 3/15/07 may be eligible for free v4 upgrade exchange. More detailed info will be provided one week after v4 product launch so please stay tuned.
Including text-to-speech; expanded map covering USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands; in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, & Korean)
Purchase via our online store now for holiday shipping.